The North Carolina Alliance for Health Professions Diversity is a state-wide organization that serves to empower, enhance and improve diversity of the health professions through strategic and collaborative partnerships.
- To Improve access to health care and optimize outcomes for diverse and underserved populations
- To Improve communication and harmonize efforts related to pipeline programs dedicated to serving underserved communities
- To increase retention of health professions students
- To increase ethnic and cultural diversity in the workplace
- To serve as a central hub/depository/clearinghouse on pipeline programs to increase underrepresented/diverse populations
- To increase awareness of the need for a diverse workforce